Thursday, March 18, 2010

Grammy Winner


Taylor Swift is incredible. She's so young yet talented enough to connect with millions of people through her music. Although I'm not a big fan of country music, I do consider myself to be a huge Taylor Swift fan. She's beautiful, talented, and has a lot going for her. Plus, she's very iconic. That's why I considered her.

Her hair posed a huge challenge for me, and although I didn't perfect it the way I wanted to, it was an extreme milestone for me to create the image that you see here. It may not look perfect, but I'm learning, and that's all that matters to me.

It was also a beginning for accessories. Her earring may not be much along the lines of accessories, but they were also a serious challenge for me. I'm used to only recreating faces and hair, things that are natural, along with their shadows. This added bit of detail also turned out better than I could have hoped, and overall, I believe that the portrait looked stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment