Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hunky Channing Tatum


I did this next picture for a friend. She is desperately in love with Channing Tatum and asked me to draw this picture for her. I'm not so much a big fan. I find him to be semi-attractive, but he definitely has very strong features that I had fun recreating. I still can't imagine him doing anything other than digging a trench out in his front yard in nothing but tighty whitey's at night (reference for those of you who saw StopLoss) but he is a talented and good-looking man.

Although this isn't my favorite picture (and that's only because it wasn't someone I am that interested in), the technical details came out amazing. I think I made him look stunning, minus the armpit hair which I've never had to do. He is the most successful drawing of a man that I've ever done, so that must mean I'm growing as an artist!

Hopefully you all are enjoying it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment